Mr. Rand Goes to Space Camp!

What is it? Honeywell announced that it has awarded scholarships to 200 teachers from 19 countries and 43 U.S. states to attend the Honeywell Educators at Space Academy program from June 16 to June 28, 2006 at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006


Ok here goes. Tomorrow is the day that I leave for Space Camp in Huntsville AL. I am hoping that atleast one of my students will follow what I am doing. I have read what to bring, checked in for my flight and am busy doing laundry. Sorry, that I have not yet posted any pictures. I will try to download atleast one of what the camp looks like...please check back often, as I am hoping to update this each evening! If you have questions, PLEASE ASK!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, Mr.Rand wish i were to be going to. Seems like tons of fun. Also laundry tons more of fun!!(not really). By now your probally already at space camp.

    What is the purpose of being in those huge water tanks.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mr. Rand,

    What's it like at Space Camp? Are you having fun? Have you gone into space yet?

    From:
    Your 3rd grade Summer School class

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mr.Rand!

    Space Camp sure sounds like fun! I hope your having as much fun there as you do teaching.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home